Manufacture and supply of a mobile test complex for oil and gas condensate wells development MIKONS-600/4, 0 KS-HL1 TU 3667-001-22642986-2015
Name and scope of application
- 1. The set of equipment for wells survey and development is used to meter the flow rate of oil and gas producing wells in an automated mode at various pressures, to separate liquid with subsequent loading to tank trucks, to dispose of (burn) associated gas at the flare and to dispose of liquid hydrocarbons. After metering, oil and water are collected in a dedicated autonomous oil and water collection system (storage drums), with subsequent export in tank trucks or disposal in case transportation is not possible. The list of mobile complex equipment:
- Oil/gas separator installed on a skid welded to a sledge.
- Storage vessel installed on a skid welded to a sledge.
- Above-ground emergency drain vessel.
- Pump unit feeding hydrocarbons to the horizontal flare for liquid hydrocarbons (GFZhU), and routing liquid hydrocarbons to the loading arm for tank trucks.
- Horizontal combined flare fitted with block valves and piping on a skid; Flare for disposal of liquid hydrocarbons (horizontal flare for liquid hydrocarbons, piping for the unit).
- Compressor unit feeding air to units for disposal of liquid hydrocarbons;
- Line heater;
- Loading arm without a pump;
- Diesel power plant on a skid with an automatic transfer switch - 2 pcs., - Vessel for diesel fuel. Control room.
- Interconnecting piping; Electric heat tracing system;
- Block, control and safety valves;
- Automated process control system (APCS).
- 2. The set of equipment shall have a climatic version HL, location category 1 as per GOST 15150-69.
Scope of supplied equipment:
- Oil/gas separator not less than V=6.3 m3, Рdes.=1.6 MPa, with internal and external corrosion-resistant coating; heat insulation and electric tracing; piping including heat insulation, electric tracing, external corrosion-resistant coating; block, control and safety valves; chemical injection package;
- Oil storage vessels – 2 pcs., V=50 m, MPa, with internal and external corrosion-resistant coating; heat insulation and electric tracing; piping including heat insulation, electric tracing, external corrosion-resistant coating; block, control and safety valves; a ladder, a set of maintenance platforms; lighting;
- Above-ground emergency drain drum 5 m3, with piping to the separator, the pump and the storage vessels.
- Pump unit with suction pumps of type Sh80-2.5-3.7, 2pcs. (feed 37.5 m3/h, head 25 m, N=11 kW) with block valves and piping; with pumps feeding liquid to the horizontal flare unit of EcoVizor type – 2 pcs., (feed 1.5 to 25 m3/h, head – 100 m), with block valves and piping. The pumps are installed in a dedicated heated unit with supply and exhaust ventilation and gas detectors, double face seals are installed on the pumps.
- Flare unit including: a flare, a flare tip with a set of block valves and piping, with an automatic ignition and flame monitoring system, with maintenance platforms and lighting.
- Horizontal flare unit for disposal of liquid hydrocarbons, including: Horizontal flare for liquid hydrocarbons. Pipelines supplying liquid hydrocarbons to the horizontal flare, air from compressors and gas from the complex.
- The compressor unit consists of air compressors – 2 pcs. (feed of 1 unit – 20 to 50 m3/min, gage pressure – 1.6 MPa), with a pre-heater. The unit is installed on a skid.
- Diesel power plant on the base of YaMZ engine – 2 pcs. (operating, spare), with a system of a pre-heater, with a power of 100 kW (DPP), the second degree of automation, with an automatic transfer switch unit.
- Vessel V=25 m3 for diesel fuel storage.
- Loading arm for non-aggressive liquids.
- Line heater of PPT-0.2 G type, with piping.
- Set of block and control valves.
- APCS system: a control cabinet, an operator’s workstation, software.
- Set of interconnecting pipelines.
- Control room.
Additional requirements for manufactured equipment:
- Requirements for separator S-1 with a volume of not less than V=6.3 m3: provide an additional nozzle in the lower part of the equipment to clean the separator from sediments.
- Requirements for the horizontal flare unit for disposal of liquid hydrocarbons: the horizontal flare unit is used for smokeless burning of liquid hydrocarbons, including oil emulsions with a content of produced water of up to 25% and gas condensate obtained in the course of gas and oil wells survey and development. The Supplier shall ensure the supply and development of a connection diagram, as well as the manufacture of the horizontal flare for disposal of liquid hydrocarbons and pipelines for the connection of the horizontal unit. The structure and the composition of the horizontal flare for disposal of liquid hydrocarbons ensure operation in accordance with parameters given in tables below.
- The complex shall include a cable tracing system.
- The package of equipment shall be developed and manufactured in compliance with applicable standards and rules and shall comply with fire safety requirements and rules.
Technical requirements for the characteristics of the horizontal flare for liquid hydrocarbons
|Burned liquid||-||Oil, oil emulsion|
|Oil, oil emulsion||m³/h;||6 - 32|
|Burned liquid pressure, max||MPa||up to 1,0|
|Forced air supply||-||Yes|
|Supplied air pressure, max||MPa||1,0|
|Kind of supply||-||Package|
Characteristics of the burned liquid
|Dispersed (emulsified) water content, max||% vol.||25|
|Content of solids, max||mg/dm3||500|
|Maximum allowable size of solid grains, max||mm||0,2|
Parameters of the mobile well survey complex:
|Name of design parameter||Characteristics|
|Liquid capacity, m3/day||Up to 600 m3/day|
|Gas capacity, nm3/day||up to 400000|
|Separation pressure, MPa||1,6|
|Operating fluid||Oil, gas, produced water|
|Operating fluid temperature, °C||plus 25...plus 25|
Density of dissolved gas at 20 °C, kg/m3
Density of oil at 20 °C, kg/m3
|Kinematic viscosity at 20 °C, mm2/s||22,53|
Operating conditions and technical peculiarities of the equipment package
- The equipment package is used for operation in a region with absolute minimum temperature of minus 60 °C on the operation site.
- Operation mode is continuous.
- Life time of the equipment is not less than 10 years.
- Pipelines of the mobile well survey and development complex shall be assembled and disassembled without using special vehicles and special mechanisms, within the shortest time.
- All elements of pipelines and vessels shall be fitted with electrical tracing.
In addition to the mobile test complex for oil and gas condensate wells development MIKONS-600/4, 0 KS-HL1 TU 3667-001-22642986-2015, a mobile test complex for oil and gas condensate wells development MIKONS-100/21, 0 S-HL1 TU 3667-001-22642986-2015 with a capacity of 100 m3/day was manufactured and supplied.