Ufa Compressor Plant, LLC
Development of design documentation for the project “Compressed natural gas filling stations for motor vehicles”.
Final objective of the Client: construction of a filling station for in-house vehicles to reduce expenses for fuel and lubricants during operation of the motor vehicles and negative impact on the environment.
- Collection of input data for design (with involvement of Subcontractors). It includes the following stages: topographical activities, geotechnical activities, environmental activities, hydrometeorological activities, study of specifications for the connection to utilities, approval of engineering solutions.
- Development and handover of design documentation
- Assistance during expert review of the design documentation
- Development and handover of detailed design documentation to the Client, including a set of detailed design drawings, a cost estimate for the construction of capital construction facilities
In the course of the project the following was foreseen:
- An area with hard non-combustible surface for the installation of automated gas filling station modules – 2 pcs.
- Connection of the gas filling station modules to the gas distribution pipeline system
- Connection of the gas filling station modules to the power supply networks
Climatic conditions of operation were also taken into account during the project:
- Ambient air temperature
- Seismic activity
Project duration: 54 work days
Location: The Republic of Bashkortostan