Gazpromneft-Angara, LLC, 2016
Mobilization, installation and commissioning activities, services for the collection, loading and disposal of well fluids by our resources using our process equipment in the area of well No. 68 within the Ignyalinsky License Area of Gazpromneft-Angara, LLC.
Separate well fluids into emulsion and gas. Load the emulsion to tank trucks.
- The process diagram of the well operation complexes shall ensure both integrated operation of the units as a single complex and operation of the two complexes separately.
- If it is not possible to export well fluids, they shall be disposed of following a smokeless technology on oil burners with a capacity of not less than 600 m3/day.
Equipment provided by the Contractor for the disposal of well fluids through operating complexes
The Contractor shall provide the following equipment to extend the possibilities of the existing operating complexes (Fixed Separation and Loading Package and Minicontainer Diesel Power Plant):
- Oil burner UGF-ZhU ensuring disposal of well fluids in the volume of not less than 600 m3/day – 1 pc.
- Oil heater PPT 02GZh – 1 pc.
- Compressor KV 25/16 – 2 pcs.
- Ecovizor pump on an underframe – 1 pc.
- A set of instrumentation including field and secondary instruments and cable products, a variable frequency drive, automation cabinets, power cabinets – 1 set. It includes: pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters, flow transmitters for air, oil, etc. The set of additional instrumentation shall be installed, integrated in the united APCS system and started up by the Contractor.
- Interconnecting pipelines with quick release couplings, with diameters of 54, 89, 108 mm, for the connection of the well and the complexes (tentatively not less than 150 m), process piping for the connection of the oil burner with well operation complexes, portable supports, racks, cable hangers – 1 set.
- Tees, angles, block valves, cable products in the required amount for the connection of equipment and the oil burner to the Fixed Separation and Loading Package and Minicontainer Diesel Power Plant as per the equipment connection process diagram developed by the Contractor and approved by the Client.
- All applied equipment and materials shall have the required quality certificates, certificates of conformance, passports, operating manuals, permit and other required documentation.
- Construction and installation activities shall be supported by electrical and non-destructive test laboratories, with preparation of as-built documentation.
- Satellite equipment for voice calls and data transmission.
Equipment provided by the Client for the upgrade and operation
For the provision of the services, the Client provides the following equipment:
- Fixed separation and loading package, including:
- Oil/gas separator V=5.3 m3, Pdes. = 1.6 MPa, with a flow metering unit for separated well fluids, a flow metering unit for associated petroleum gas, piping, including heat insulation, electrical tracing, block, control and safety valves; a set of maintenance platforms, lighting, in a heated container.
- Oil storage vessels V=50 m3 – 2 pcs., with heat insulation and electrical tracing; piping, including heat insulation and electrical tracing; block and safety valves; stairs, a set of maintenance platforms; lighting; a heat exchanger; screw supports. The vessels are calibrated and have calibration tables for online metering of the produced and loaded crude oil.
- Set of block and control valves.
- Set of interconnecting pipelines on quick-release connections, with a fully prefabricated system of electrical tracing, with installed heating cable and heat insulation, portable supports.
- Mobile complex for wells operation, including:
- Oil/gas separator V=6.3 m3, Pdes. = 1.6 MPa, with heat insulation and electrical tracing; with a doubled gas separator, with a flow metering unit for the separated well fluids, a flow metering unit for associated petroleum gas, piping, including heat insulation, electric tracing, block, control and safety vales, a set of maintenance platforms, lighting, lightning protection; in a heated container on 3-axis wheels, with dimensions of 2.5x11 m, a capacity of 20 t, with screw supports.
- Oil storage vessel V=25 m3, Pdes. = 0.6 MPa; heat insulation and electrical tracing; piping, including heat insulation, electrical tracing; block, control and safety valves; stairs, a set of maintenance platforms; lighting; a heat exchanger with a pump Sh-80-2.5-3.7 (feed 37.5 mЗ/h, head 25 m, N=11 kW) with block valves and piping; with a pump feeding liquid to a horizontal flare unit of EcoVizor ЕХ 92/25 type (feed of 1.5 to 10 mЗ/h, head – 100 m, N=4 kW ), with block valves and piping; on 3-axis wheels, with dimensions of 2.5х11 m, a capacity of 30 tonnes, with screw supports. The vessel is calibrated and has calibration tables for online metering of the produced and loaded crude oil.
- Flare unit, including: a flare tip 100/50, with a set of block valves and piping, with an automatic ignition and flame monitoring system, with maintenance platforms and lighting, on 2-axis wheels with dimensions of 2.5x11 m, with a capacity of 10 tonnes, with screw supports;
- Leak-proof loading arm for non-aggressive liquids SNA-100 with a gas vent and online metering in volume units, with electrical tracing of the main nodes, without a pump, with entrance stairs and a short-gap ramp, servicing one section of tank trucks from one side of the loading unit;
- Set of block and control valves, including: gate valves, a spring pressure safety valve with a switch device DN=50 mm on the oil/gas separator, control valves KShTV with motor AUMA for liquid pressure and level maintenance in the oil/gas separator;
- Set of interconnecting pipelines on quick-release connections, with a fully prefabricated system of electrical tracing, with installed heating cable and heat insulation, portable supports and walkways through piping.
- Control portacabin with an operator’s workstation, secondary transducers, MCC cabinets, an entrance cabinet with incoming switches for the connection of the 100 kW diesel power plant, on 2-axis wheels with dimensions of 2.5x11 m, with a capacity of 10 tonnes, with SCREW supports.
- Line heater PPT-0.2 GZh, with a fuel treatment unit, a set of piping, including heat insulation, electrical tracing, block valves, instruments, without an intermediate heat transfer agent.
- Vessel for emergency discharge of heat transfer agent from PPT-0.2 GZh.
- Horizontal flare unit with an automatic ignition and flame monitoring system for the disposal of liquid hydrocarbons, including: a horizontal oil flare; air compressors Atlas-Copco XAMS407 (2 pcs.), with a set of block valves and piping, on 2-axis wheels with dimensions of 2.5x11 m, with a capacity of 10 tonnes, with screw supports.
- APCS system: a control cabinet, an operator’s workstation, software.
List of activities performed by the Contractor
- Delivery of our own equipment, auxiliary equipment and materials to the work site by motor, railway, air or another kind of transport to pad No. 3I within the Ignyalinsky License Area.
- Acceptance of the Client’s equipment against an acceptance-handover certificate.
- Installation (including gas hazardous and fire hazardous works) and supervision installation activities for the rented equipment of the Contractor, process connection of all units within the fixed separation and loading package and the mobile complex.
- Commissioning activities for the equipment and the operating complexes.
- Comprehensive testing of all process systems of the fixed separation and loading package, the mobile complex and the equipment of the Contractor.
- 24/7 operation of the complexes, with loading and disposal of well fluids using a smokeless technology.
- 24/7 check of equipment status, tightness of valves and piping, cleaning of equipment (if necessary), cleaning of the territory, bringing seals into compliance during equipment operation.
- Constant external inspection of the main nodes, check of nodes and elements fastening, check of equipment constituents; check of all guardrails, stairs, platforms.
- Taking readings from instruments and transmission of information about operability of equipment and oil pipelines.
- Check of availability of the necessary inscriptions and plates.
- Carrying out process operations, with monitoring of operating parameters of the equipment (in accordance with the operating manual).
- Keeping process piping of the complexes and lines going from the wells clean (if necessary, clean from oil contamination).
- Collection, registration, storage and daily handover of process and other information obtained as a result of operation to the Client.
- Activities for maintenance of the equipment and operating complexes as per recommendations of the manufacturers.
- Carrying out operations for the loading and disposal of well fluids at the flare unit following a smokeless technology.
- Supply and carrying the required inventory of consumables in an amount sufficient for uninterrupted operation of the equipment.
Reservoir, physical and chemical properties of well fluids
- Flow rate of the producing wells – up to 600 m3/day, water cut – up to 25%;
- Initial reservoir temperature – +11+18 C;
- Initial reservoir pressure – 12-17 MPa;
- Oil viscosity under reservoir conditions – 2-13 mPa*s;
- Oil density under reservoir conditions – 0.780-0.833 g/cm3;
- Oil density under surface conditions – 0.800-0.933 g/cm3;
- Paraffin content in oil – 0.43-4.05%;
- Resin content – up to 10%;
- Sulphur content in oil – 0.14-0.99%;
- Bubble point pressure – 11.1-15.2 MPa;
- Gas-oil ratio – 80-500 m3/t;
- Hydrogen sulphide content in dissolved gas – 0.000% mole.
For your reference:
A daily rate is the amount of payment for services related to the collection, loading and disposal of well fluids using a smokeless technology. It is charged from the moment of installation completion and startup of the complex.