Manufacture and supply of a horizontal flare unit for the disposal of liquid hydrocarbons UGF-ZhU-24 as per TU 3667-002-22642986-2015.
The burner is used for environmentally friendly smokeless burning of all produced and partially degassed crude oil, gas condensate.
The burner consists of the following main components:
- A burner on a base frame, with a pilot burner
- ShUR – pilot burner ignition control cabinet
- Fuel gas supply system for the pilot burner
The maximum weight of the burner is not more than 0.5 t
- The length is not more than 2 m
- The width is not more than 1 m
- The height is not more than 1.6 m
Requirements for functional characteristics of the burner:
Maximum oil capacity: not less than 500 m3/day, not more than 600 m3/day
Air demand of 150 to 250 nm3 per 1 m3 of the burned oil depending on individual physical and chemical properties of crude oil, gas condensate.
Uninterrupted work with high-paraffin crudes.
The burner can work in high winds.
The burner shall preserve operability at an ambient temperature of minus 40 to +50 degrees Celsius.
The burner shall be transportable as an external load by a helicopter.
Location: The Republic of Bashkortostan