Gazpromneft-Zapolyarye, LLC, 2015
Re-location (dismounting, mobilization) of equipment from the pad of well No. 68 of Ignyalinsky License Area of Gazpromneft-Angara, LLC.
Installation and commissioning of a mobile test complex for wells development on the pad of well No. 321-14 within Chayandinsky oil, gas and gas condensate field of Gazpromneft-Zapolyarye, LLC, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), including:
- Site preparation (cutting, leveling, burial of slash, filling, landscaping).
- Welding, installation, painting, electrical and heat insulation activities.
- Commissioning activities.
Approximate list of equipment for the mobile well development and survey package (PKIOS):
- Oil/gas separator (test separator) on wheels;
- Storage vessel with a pump discharging liquid hydrocarbons to the horizontal flare, mounted on wheels;
- Horizontal flare unit equipped with block valves and piping, mounted on wheels;
- Flare unit for the disposal of liquid hydrocarbons, with 2 air compressors (operating + spare), water pump, mounted on wheels;
- Line heater mounted on wheels;
- Loading arm without a pump, on a single skid that can be transported on wheels;
- Diesel power plant on wheels, with automatic transfer switches, 2 pcs.
- Elastic tank for diesel fuel storage;
- Control portacabin on wheels;
- Dedicated wheels for interconnecting pipelines;
- Interconnecting pipelines;
- Electrical tracing system;
- Block, control and safety valves;
- Automated process control system (APCS).
TOTAL DURATION OF WORKS: 110-120 days.
Location: Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).