Gazpromneft-Angara, LLC, 2016
Activities for the installation of mobile complexes with loading of well fluids, as well as accommodation camps.
In 2016, upon an order of Gazpromneft-Angara, LLC, JSC MNGE provided services for the preparation and operation of three mobile and fixed complexes for pilot operation of four wells, with a function of loading and disposal of well fluids, at the Ignyalinsky License Area of Gazpromneft-Angara, LLC, located in the Katangsky District, Irkutsk Region:
- Installation of equipment in design positions
- Welding, installation, painting, electrical and heat insulation activities
- Commissioning activities
Separate well fluids into emulsion and gas. Load the emulsion to tank trucks.
Tasks of the activities (pad 3I: wells No. 68, No. 203):
- Preparation of the mobile complex for wells operation mounted on wheels, with a function of loading or disposal of oil (mobile complex), for operation at the well pad No. 3I within the Ignyalinsky License Area.
- Laying utilities at well pad No. 3I and their connection to the accommodation complex.
- The above activities are carried out in accordance with the tie-in design of the mobile complex and well pad No. 3I within the Ignyalinsky License Area.
Tasks of the activities (wells No. 6, No. 218)
- Preparation of the fixed complexes for wells operation, with a function of well fluids loading, for operation at pads of wells No. 6 and No. 18 within the Ignyalinsky License Area, for the purposes of further pilot operation of wells.
- Laying utilities at pads of wells No. 6 and No. 18, and their connection to the accommodation complex.
Approximate list of the used equipment:
- Mobile and fixed complexes, including:
- Oil/gas separator S-1 (test separator) V = 4-6.3 m3, Pdes. = 1.6 MPa, with internal and external anti-corrosion coating; heat insulation and electrical tracing; with a doubled gas separator, with a flow and water cut metering unit for the separated well fluids, a flow metering unit for associated petroleum gas, an inlet manifold for the connection of 4 wells, piping, including heat insulation, electric tracing, external anti-corrosion coating, block, control and safety vales, a set of maintenance platforms, lighting, lightning protection; in a heated container on 3-axis wheels, with dimensions of 2.5x11 m, a capacity of 20 t, with screw supports.
- Oil storage vessel V = 25 m3, Pdes. = 0.6 MPa, with internal and external anti-corrosion coating; heat insulation and electrical tracing; piping, including heat insulation, electrical tracing, external anti-corrosion coating; block, control and safety valves; stairs, a set of maintenance platforms; lighting; a heat exchanger with a pump, with block valves and piping; with a pump supplying liquid to a horizontal flare unit; on 3-axis wheels, with dimensions of 2.5x11 m, a capacity of 30 t, with screw supports.
- The vessel is calibrated and has calibration tables for online metering of the produced and loaded crude oil;
- Flare unit;
- Leak-proof loading arm for non-aggressive liquids;
- Set of interconnecting pipelines on quick-release connections, with a fully prefabricated system of electrical tracing, with installed heating cable and heat insulation, portable supports and walkways through piping.
- Dedicated 3-axis wheels, 2.5x11 m, for transportation of the set of pipelines;
- Control portacabin with an operator’s workstation;
- Line heater;
- Vessel for emergency discharge of heat transfer agent;
- Horizontal flare unit with an automatic ignition and flame monitoring system for the disposal of liquid hydrocarbons;
- Accommodation complex, including:
- Accommodation portacabin for 8 people – 2 pcs.
- Mess room portacabin – 1 pc.
- Sauna portacabin – 1 pc.
- Drying room portacabin – 1 pc.
- Laundry portacabin – 1 pc.
- WC portacabin – 1 pc.
- Storage portacabin – 1 pc.
- Administration portacabin – 1 pc.
- Fitter’s shop portacabin – 1 pc.
- Sewage treatment facility – 1 pc.
- Water treatment facility – 1 pc.
- Above-ground equipment for domestic and drinking needs
The list of the main activities related to the pilot operation complexes:
- Acceptance of the mobile complex for preparation
- Transfer of the process units from a transportation position to the operating one.
- Installation of process units in accordance with the mobile complex’ tie-in design.
- Connection of the X-mas tree with separator S-1, connection of process units with prefabricated pipelines using supports for the pipelines.
- Assembly of power lines, with measurements and tests as per PUE.
- Construction of flare pits with dykes.
- Installation of grounding and lightning protection, with measurements and tests as per PUE.
- Assembly of instrumentation lines, setup of instrumentation channels.
- Check of APCS
- Individual tests of process equipment.
- Comprehensive tests of the mobile complex with the operating fluid during 72 hours.
Composition of the main activities related to the accommodation complex:
- Installation of portacabins in accordance with their layout
- Installation of sewage treatment facilities on a slab base, with a treated waste discharge line fitted with electrical tracing of the discharge point, installation of a sewage pump station, with earth works.
- Installation of water treatment facilities on a slab base.
- Installation of sewage and water supply lines, with a check of tightness.
- Connection of accommodation complex facilities to power supply.
- Start up of the sewage treatment facility and the water treatment facility.
Duration of the activities for pad 3I (wells No. 68, No. 203): 5 days.
Duration of the activities for wells No. 6 and No. 18: 2.5 months.
Location: Irkutsk Region